If you place orders for the same items repeatedly, you will want to make use of the My Favorites feature on our web site.
- First, you must be logged in to the site in order to see and use the My Favorites feature.
- Next, search for and locate the particular product and product SKU that interests you.
You can easily add the item to your personal list of favorites. Just click on the "Add to Favorites" icon next to the product.
- The item then shows in your My Favorites list with the price to purchase. If you have a Corporate Account, this price will reflect your customized discounted price.
- Once you are logged in, you can easily find your My Favorites list by clicking on the link at the top of the page.
- To place an order, all you need to do is click to your My Favorites list — locate the item and "add to your cart"
. It's as easy as that.
- Want to remove a favorite item? Easy. Just click to your My Favorites list — locate the item and click to remove from your favorites list.
You regularly order groups of items? Maybe you have a standard configuration for new employees – a desktop, a printer and a specific set of software?
We can set up and price custom bundles for you, so you can add them to your personal My Favorites list as a single orderable line item.
Interested? Just speak to your TechXtend rep, or contact us by phone, email, or Live Help.