TechXtend, a provider of Education Solutions is seeking qualified candidates to fill a Regional Territory Manager position, who will manage and support our contract with the Illinois Learning Technology Procurement Program. The Regional Territory Manager will be responsible for the sales and account management efforts within an assigned region. In addition to securing select opportunities within the region, the Regional Territory Manager will demonstrate exceptional product and industry knowledge to position TechXtend’s Education Solutions impact technology portfolio within the State/Local and Education market. In this position you will be working with TechXtend’s Vice President & General Manager to achieve annual sales objectives while ensuring profitable growth aligned with TechXtend’s Education Solutions business objectives. The ideal candidate should be passionate about making a difference in SLED as well as skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing exceptional customer service.
- Executing a consultative sales approach to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and key influencers within acquired account base
- Tracking customer information (profile, opportunities, and contact activity) on an on-going basis within TechXtend’s CRM tool
- Conducting qualifications of new businesses to open opportunities with new schools, districts and local governmental bodies, as provided from business development campaigns
- Demonstrating exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, organizational, follow-up, consultative sales and onsite/virtual presentation skills
- Demonstrating exceptional technology portfolio solution knowledge to be successful in an increasingly competitive environment
- Researching state, local and district budgets and education trends and help to develop strategies for capturing higher revenue per student; demonstrating understanding/application of relevant grant funding sources
- Engaging with strategic partners to develop plan to ensure that personal and territory sales goals are met.
- Effectively representing TechXtend Education Solutions at regional trade shows, conferences and workshops
- Ensuring proper implementation of new accounts with vendor partner engagement and other sales support teams
- Communicating territory and pipeline updates with regular cadence to management team.
- This position will be home based, from a home which must be located within the State of Illinois
- IT industry related sales experience preferably within a reseller environment with emphasis on new account generation in the SLED market
- Strong account and opportunity management experience
- Strong customer-focused, organization skills
- A Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health and Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.